As a state-of-the-art Minimal Access Surgery centre, JIJAI WOMEN’S HOSPITAL prides itself on using the latest and most advanced equipment that have been imported from US, Germany and UK for Laparoscopic Surgery in Thane. By using high end equipment’s, this surgical procedure translates into faster recovery, lesser post-operative pain and minimal post-surgical complications.
- Full endoscopic surgery facilities.
- Complete hysteroscopy and laparoscopy equipment with top of the line stryker high defination endoscopes, morcellator, xenon light sources and high flow insufflation units.
- Multiparameter and single parameter patient monitoring units for intra operative as well as post operative monitoring to increase safety.
- Anaesthesia ventilator for smoother and safer anaesthesia.
- ET CO2 monitor for safety during laparoscopic and other general anaesthesia surgeries.
- Ultracision Harmonic Ace – the latest endosurgical operating equipment which uses ultrasonic energy to coagulate [stop bleeding] and cut tissues at the time of laparoscopy.
- 3 CCD High Definition endoscopy camera with Xenon light source and HD dual monitor system. The dual monitor system makes it easy for the surgeon, assistant as well as staff and anaesthetist to view the surgery from any location in the operation theater which increases comfort and safety during surgery.
- Incubator and phototherapy facilities.
We provide intensive and highly personalized care to enable quick recovery post-surgery. Our doctors and nurses keep regular checks on the post-surgery patients and ensure that they are provided with prescribed within 4-6 hours of surgery. As a part of discharge process, the patient and their family are explained about the aliment and the surgery procedure